Wednesday, April 22, 2009

ALL THINGS WONDERFUL


Sophia and I have many blessings in our lives but the ones we cherish most are our darling children and grandchildren. It just doesn't get better than this. Sophia's daughter Jessica (pictured left) has started a BLOG for new baby Lucy - In the Sky with Diamonds - and while we like to post our own photos of her, her mommy is much faster and takes pretty good photos too! Sophia and I have been friends since age 5 so when our kids became friends - well, it's nice. That brings me to my next bit of info.

My daughter-in-law, Megan, (pictured right) has a BLOG that is taking over the internet I think. It's got all kinds of stuff in it and more photos of my granddaughters - Tatum and Taylor - than I have! Well, almost. In This Wonderful Life has movie and TV reviews and commentaries, her obsession with Reese Witherspoon and Kate Hudson, party decor, more pictures of cupcakes than I've ever seen, make-up chatter, her quest to have a baby (we're all praying for this), and just a bunch of other girl stuff.

Take a look if you have a few spare minutes. (or more)